New in version 1.0.5

Home Forums Rodinf Business Manager App New in version 1.0.5

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Admin
    Keymaster

– After creating invoice sent by Whatsapp
    – Modify customer price
    – Zero in front of the Cédula when placed in the RNC and the bill
    – Discounts
    – Add payment method on each invoice

• #56 Reply

Erich Del Orbe

Hi César, before all thanks for this effort to create this amway business app for our market.
    I have purchased your app and Here my comments:
    1. Is there a way to add more products to the current list. I see Nutrilite and bodyseries products the rest (satinique, icook, E-spring, LOC and many others avalaible in our local market
    2. How i can set discounts
    3. If there a way to change the bill number
    4. Can i add personal comments to an invoice
    5. How i can delete or modify a bill
    6. I see the products have the PV they have, when you bill to someone can you see how many PV had Been achieved

• #63 Reply

Admin
      Keymaster

Hi Erich Del Orbe,

Thanks for downloading the APP, half of the cost, will be Donated to the One by One Campaign.

Answering your questions:

1. Is there a way to add more products to the current list. I see Nutrilite and bodyseries products the rest (satinique, icook, E-spring, LOC and many others avalaible in our local market

Yes. You only have to search for the Product you want, and then automatically it will appear in the Main Window of the APP

2. How i can set discounts

As Amway recommendation, if a Client wants a Discount, it should think about the option of being an IBO. So the APP, doesn’t accept discounts for the moment.

3. If there a way to change the bill number

No. It automatically increases with every Invoice you make.

4. Can i add personal comments to an invoice

In the next version of the APP, we will include this feature.

5. How i can delete or modify a bill

In the new version of the APP, you only have to Swipe to the left on the Invoice you want to delete, and then press Delete.

6. I see the products have the PV they have, when you bill to someone can you see how many PV had Been achieved.

You can see the PV/BV if you generate an IBO invoice, then, manually you have to add the PV/BV to each product. After you added once, the product save with the PV/BV info, for upcoming invoices to IBO.

Thanks for your questions, and if you need any help, just post a new Forum Reply.
      Cesar Rodriguez

Reply To: New in version 1.0.5
Your information: